Since your Email Service Provider probably uses some type of spam filter; you might not receive all of the emails from us. To make sure you receive our emails, you will need to "Whitelist" us.
A little confused? Don't worry, we've got you covered.
Follow the easy steps below to whitelisting Fitoru emails so you don't miss any of our exclusive deals, health contents, and giveaways!
Why Whitelist Fitoru?
We want to make sure that you are up-to-date with all the best deals, promotions, health-related contents, and giveaways.
Whitelisting us ensures all emails don't get lost in your spam folders. You'll get our deals and contents straight to your inbox and always be in the know.
It's really easy to do and we assure you it's totally worth it!
Fitoru Emails Accidentally Sent to Spam on Gmail:
If you're a Gmail user, we recently noticed that some of our emails are filtered out and are accidentally sent to spam mail. This is because Gmail is really sensitive about health topics and filter it as much as they can. But we promise all of our emails are sent to inform and benefit anyone who are trying to transition into a healthier lifestyle!
To continue receiving our health-related contents and exclusive deals. Just follow the easy steps below:
1. Click Spam option on the left side. If you can't see it, just click the downward arrow saying More.
2. Check the spam emails and look for the one from Fitoru! It may be under the name of Fitoru Fitness or Fitoru Keto.
3. Open the email and click the Report not spam button on top. We promise we're not spam!
1. Just type (or copy): in:spam from:fitoru on the search bar then hit enter.
2. Open any email from Fitoru and click the Report not spam button on top.
So simple! You'll receive our emails straight to your inbox. Thank you!
Whitelist Fitoru Emails on Gmail:
1. Find any email from us and drag it to the Primary tab of your inbox.
1. Click the drop-down arrow in the main search bar of your inbox.
2. Type @fitoru.com in the From field. Hit the create filter button!
3. Click the checkbox "Never send it to Spam" and click "Create filter".
That's it! You're all set to get your Fitoru emails straight to your inbox.
Whitelist Fitoru Emails on Hotmail:
1. Click on the Options drop-down menu (Gear icon) and select "View all Outlook settings".
2. Click Junk email and scroll down a bit until you see Safe Senders. Click "Add a sender or domain here" and fitoru.com. Hit the Add button!
3. There should be fitoru.com under the Safe senders list then click Save!
Whitelist Fitoru Emails on Yahoo:
1. Click the Contacts button on the upper right (it's the first button next to Sort)!
2. You'll be redirected to another page and you just need to click New Contact on the top left. It's a simple step after this, we promise it will be worth it!
3. Just need to fill up the form! Add Fitoru for the First Name and firstname.lastname@example.org for Email. Done? Good, hit Save!
1. Click on the Settings with the gear icon on the top right. On the bottom there should be 3 dots and More Settings. Give it a click please!
2. On the new page, click Filters on the left menu bar. It's the 4th one from the end.
Then click Add new filters. Fun part! Filling up the form. Filter name: Fitoru and Choose a folder to move to: Inbox (just click the arrow and there will be a dropdown).
3. Just to make sure, there's going to be Fitoru - Deliver to Inbox under the filters! Yay, congrats!