You’ve got your summer wardrobe, your sunscreen and some brand new shades, but are you ready for the summer heat wave?
It’s more important than ever to stay hydrated during the summer. So grab your water bottle and a cooler full of water-rich fruits, but not before balancing your electrolyte levels with an electrolyte supplement to make sure your summer fun isn’t ruined by…
- A nagging headache that makes you comatose
- Heat exhaustion that knocks you out
- Muscle cramps that keep you out of the water
- Moodiness that makes family vacations a nightmare
- Constipation that keeps you out of your bikini
- Bad breath that steals away your gift of gab